Singapore Exchange buys CME's stake in JADE market
SINGAPORE Nov 9 (Reuters) - Singapore Exchange (SGXL.SI) said on Friday it will buy CME Group's CME.N stake in the Joint Asian Derivatives Exchange or JADE market for around S$1.14 million.
JADE was set up to trade derivatives such as crude palm oil and rubber futures. ((Reporting by Kevin Lim; email@example.com; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; +65 6403 5663))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart