Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- China c.bank injects $81 billion into major banks to support economy - reports
Rihanna Rails, Dropped
A battle between television network CBS and singer Rihanna over the use of one of her songs for its "Thursday Night Football" program escalated on Tuesday when CBS said it would drop it from its marquee prime-time show. Full Article