Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide