Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- China deploys 10 satellites to help in search for Malaysia jet
The action film "300: Rise of an Empire," battled its way to $45 million in ticket sales to win the weekend box office race, slashing its way past the animated film "Mr. Peabody & Sherman." Last week's box office winner, "Non-Stop," was third with $15.4 million in sales. Full Article