SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
Trending On Reuters
“Welcome Back” is sporadically funny, one that ebbs and flows; but it just about passes the ‘guilty pleasure’ test thanks to Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar, writes Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article
- Depp says he mined his 'inner evil' to play gangster Bulger
- Family jokes and school struggles, film shows private side of Malala
- With Teddy by his side, Mr Bean fetes 25 years with London drive
- Tom Hardy takes on London gangster Kray twins in "Legend"
- Portman's directorial debut is a bitter-sweet Israeli homecoming