Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Abhishek Varman’s “2 States”, based on a Chetan Bhagat novel of the same name, is a good example of a movie subject that would appeal to a new, younger Indian audience. However, it ends up being a rather dull and outdated commentary on the misconceptions Indians have about each other, writes Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article