Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
Making Big Moolah
Robert Downey Jr, the star of Disney's Marvel superhero film franchises "Iron Man," and "The Avengers," is Hollywood's highest paid actor for the second consecutive year, with estimated earnings of $75 million, according to Forbes.com. Full Article