Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
Films "Available For Remake"
Twenty-one films including iconic Hindi movies including Kundan Shah’s “Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron” and Satyajit Ray’s “Agantuk” will offer remake rights in a first-of-its-kind initiative during this year’s International Film Festival of India (IFFI), taking place in Goa. Full Article