Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- India Inc happy with Modi, but holding back on investment: poll
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
Sex Abuse Case
A 31-year-old man on Wednesday withdrew a high-profile lawsuit accusing "X-Men" director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him when he was an aspiring teen actor. Full Article