Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen
- Sting takes bold gamble to save his 'Last Ship' musical
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice
- Hagel move not seen scuttling efforts on innovation, warships
Sex Assault Claims
Katy Perry to headline NFL's 2015 Super Bowl halftime show - NFL. Full Article
Sting to join cast of his troubled Broadway musical "The Last Ship" . Full Article