Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-In landmark for EU, Ireland leaves its bailout behind
- BSE Sensex marks biggest weekly fall in nearly a month
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Insight - In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
Gurmeet Singh’s “What the Fish” is a comedy about a cranky old woman, her beloved goldfish“What the Fish” is a film that must have been funny when it was conceived, but for a plot that hinges on a goldfish and a plant, it needed some skilled direction and writing to make it work. This film has neither, writes Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article
'12 Years a Slave,' 'American Hustle' take lead for Golden Globes. Full Article