Duck fashion charms Australian festival-goers
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, dresses like a duck -- it must be Australia's duck fashion show.
Behatted ducks in pink, green and yellow outfits waddled down the catwalk in the Pied Piper Duck Show at one of Australia's most famous annual country festivals.
Brian Harrington, who runs the show, believes his feathered models are just as talented as their human counterparts, and completely under-appreciated.
The 60-year-old has run the show for some 25 years and dresses his ducks according to the latest fashion trends for each event.
"I love that little duck. If she was a human, she'd be on top money," said Harrington.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions
“Raja Natwarlal” is a flimsily written and half-heartedly directed film, which falls short of its lofty ambitions because no one associated with it seems to have any concern for detailing or authenticity on celluloid. Emraan Hashmi seems to have got the role down pat, and doesn’t feel the need to do anything extra. The script holds Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon down, writes Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article