Gujarat Fluorochem share buyback at 300 rupees each
MUMBAI, March 24
MUMBAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Refrigerant gases maker Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFLR.BO) said on Sunday its board has approved the buyback of its equity shares at a maximum of 300 rupees each.
The company plans to spend up to 614.33 million rupees for the buyback, it said in a statement.
Gujarat Fluorochemicals shares had closed at 179 rupees on Wednesday in the Mumbai market. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Harish Nambiar))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Asian economies to struggle on weak export demand - Reuters poll
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military