Gujarat Fluorochem share buyback at 300 rupees each
MUMBAI, March 24
MUMBAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Refrigerant gases maker Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFLR.BO) said on Sunday its board has approved the buyback of its equity shares at a maximum of 300 rupees each.
The company plans to spend up to 614.33 million rupees for the buyback, it said in a statement.
Gujarat Fluorochemicals shares had closed at 179 rupees on Wednesday in the Mumbai market. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Harish Nambiar))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- "We told you so" - Baltic jitters grow over former ruler Russia