Gujarat Fluorochem share buyback at 300 rupees each
MUMBAI, March 24
MUMBAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Refrigerant gases maker Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFLR.BO) said on Sunday its board has approved the buyback of its equity shares at a maximum of 300 rupees each.
The company plans to spend up to 614.33 million rupees for the buyback, it said in a statement.
Gujarat Fluorochemicals shares had closed at 179 rupees on Wednesday in the Mumbai market. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Harish Nambiar))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China