Gujarat Fluorochem share buyback at 300 rupees each
MUMBAI, March 24
MUMBAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Refrigerant gases maker Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd (GFLR.BO) said on Sunday its board has approved the buyback of its equity shares at a maximum of 300 rupees each.
The company plans to spend up to 614.33 million rupees for the buyback, it said in a statement.
Gujarat Fluorochemicals shares had closed at 179 rupees on Wednesday in the Mumbai market. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Harish Nambiar))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases