Hot date with Bipasha in store for 'golden' Vijender
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has offered to go on a date with Indian boxer Vijender Kumar if he wins gold at the Beijing Olympics.
Kumar, 23, assured himself of at least a bronze medal when he outpointed Ecuador's Carlos Goncora in the middleweight quarterfinals on Wednesday.
Now, he’s two bouts away from Olympic gold and a “hot” date with one of Bollywood’s most glamorous heroines.
“I have heard that Vijender told the media that I am his favourite actress,” Basu told reporters on Thursday.
“Well, let me tell him that if he wins the gold medal for India, I will go on a hot date with him.”
Up next for the handsome pugilist from Haryana, a part-time model, is a bout against Cuba's Emilio Correa.
“I just want to wish him all the best for his semifinal bout, and I hope he comes home with the gold,” Basu said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. urges Moscow to immediately withdraw convoy from Ukraine
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips after Yellen comments, Ukraine tensions
- Liverpool won't change attacking style says Rodgers
Badaun Rape Case
The Central Bureau of Investigation is analysing a forensic report that found that two teenage girls, earlier believed to have been raped before they were murdered, were not sexually assaulted. Full Article
First pictures of Taj Mahal to ‘Hairy family of Burma’: subcontinent photos from 1850-1910. Full Article