Malaysian PM names deputy Najib as finance minister
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on Wednesday named his powerful deputy, Najib Razak, as the country's finance minister.
The post had been held by the prime minister prior to Najib's appointment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September-source
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
Ukraine said Russian tanks had flattened a small border town and pro-Russian rebels had made fresh gains in its east, as EU leaders signalled on Saturday they would threaten more sanctions against Moscow over the crisis. Full Article