Malaysian PM names deputy Najib as finance minister
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on Wednesday named his powerful deputy, Najib Razak, as the country's finance minister.
The post had been held by the prime minister prior to Najib's appointment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
The gunman in Wednesday's attack on Canada's capital had a criminal record and recently applied for a passport, planning to travel to Syria after undergoing a "radicalization process," police said on Thursday. Full Article
U.S.-led air strikes killed 553 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor. Full Article