Malaysian PM names deputy Najib as finance minister
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on Wednesday named his powerful deputy, Najib Razak, as the country's finance minister.
The post had been held by the prime minister prior to Najib's appointment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
Russia said any U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine will boomerang back on the United States and that Crimea has the right to self-determination as armed men tried to seize another Ukrainian military base on the peninsula. Full Article | Slideshow
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article