KUALA LUMPUR Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on Wednesday named his powerful deputy, Najib Razak, as the country's finance minister.
The post had been held by the prime minister prior to Najib's appointment.
Trending On Reuters
Hundreds of angry migrants demonstrated outside Budapest's Eastern Railway Terminus on Tuesday demanding they be allowed to travel on to Germany, as the biggest ever influx of migrants into the European Union left its asylum policies in tatters. Full Article
- Thailand arrests second foreign suspect in Bangkok blast probe
- Satellite images confirm major temple destroyed in Syria's Palmyra - U.N
- Pope to allow all priests to forgive abortion during Holy Year
- Citing God's authority, clerk defies U.S. top court on gay marriages
- Five protesters killed in fresh Nepal violence - police