Russia c.bank issues 143.07 bln roubles in loans to banks
MOSCOW Nov 17 (Reuters) - Russia's central bank had issued 143.07 billion roubles ($5.23 billion) in collateral-free loans to commercial banks on Monday, out of the 150 billion on offer.
The cut off rate at the auction was 12.52 percent. The loans are granted for a period of six months.
For details of the previous five-weeks auction held on Nov.11, see [ID:nLB116804].
The minimum rating requirements for the banks at the auction were the same as for three-months collateral-free loans -- the credit organization should be rated no lower than BB- by Fitch and S&P or Ba3 by Moody's.
The collateral-free loans from the central bank were introduced from Oct. 20, to help boost liquidity in Russia's banking system.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report