GAIL's gas supply to Gujarat Gas cut by 31 pct
MUMBAI Feb 20 (Reuters) - Gujarat Gas Co Ltd (GGAS.BO) said on Friday the volume of gas supplies from GAIL India Ltd (GAIL.BO) has reduced by 31 percent, following a force majeure event.
GAIL's supplies account for more than 80 percent of Gujarat Gas' total gas supply and has affected the latter's sale mainly to industrial customers, it said in a statement adding the intimation for force majeure was for an indefinite period.
Ahead of the news, shares in Gujarat Gas ended 1.05 percent lower at 213 rupees in the Mumbai market.
(Reporting by Kaustav Roy; editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article