GAIL's gas supply to Gujarat Gas cut by 31 pct
MUMBAI Feb 20 (Reuters) - Gujarat Gas Co Ltd (GGAS.BO) said on Friday the volume of gas supplies from GAIL India Ltd (GAIL.BO) has reduced by 31 percent, following a force majeure event.
GAIL's supplies account for more than 80 percent of Gujarat Gas' total gas supply and has affected the latter's sale mainly to industrial customers, it said in a statement adding the intimation for force majeure was for an indefinite period.
Ahead of the news, shares in Gujarat Gas ended 1.05 percent lower at 213 rupees in the Mumbai market.
(Reporting by Kaustav Roy; editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- Sensex, Nifty hit record highs, shrug off Fed's hawkish tone
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Hundreds of Iraqi tribesmen opposed to Islamic State found in mass graves
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article