GAIL's gas supply to Gujarat Gas cut by 31 pct
MUMBAI Feb 20 (Reuters) - Gujarat Gas Co Ltd (GGAS.BO) said on Friday the volume of gas supplies from GAIL India Ltd (GAIL.BO) has reduced by 31 percent, following a force majeure event.
GAIL's supplies account for more than 80 percent of Gujarat Gas' total gas supply and has affected the latter's sale mainly to industrial customers, it said in a statement adding the intimation for force majeure was for an indefinite period.
Ahead of the news, shares in Gujarat Gas ended 1.05 percent lower at 213 rupees in the Mumbai market.
(Reporting by Kaustav Roy; editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article