Asia Aluminum says deputy chairman Chan resigns
HONG KONG, March 2
HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Chan Yiu Tsan who was the deputy chairman of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited and AA Investments Company Ltd has quit both posts to pursue his own interests, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
Chan has also given up all directorships and offices he holds in all the subsidiaries of the two companies, the statement said.
Kwong Wui Chun, chairman of the two firms will take charge of Chan's responsibilities. (Reporting by Umesh Desai, Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash
- Nigeria's purported Boko Haram leader says has "married off" girls - AFP
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels