Asia Aluminum says deputy chairman Chan resigns
HONG KONG, March 2
HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Chan Yiu Tsan who was the deputy chairman of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited and AA Investments Company Ltd has quit both posts to pursue his own interests, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
Chan has also given up all directorships and offices he holds in all the subsidiaries of the two companies, the statement said.
Kwong Wui Chun, chairman of the two firms will take charge of Chan's responsibilities. (Reporting by Umesh Desai, Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India