Asia Aluminum says deputy chairman Chan resigns
HONG KONG, March 2
HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Chan Yiu Tsan who was the deputy chairman of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited and AA Investments Company Ltd has quit both posts to pursue his own interests, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
Chan has also given up all directorships and offices he holds in all the subsidiaries of the two companies, the statement said.
Kwong Wui Chun, chairman of the two firms will take charge of Chan's responsibilities. (Reporting by Umesh Desai, Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"