Asia Aluminum says deputy chairman Chan resigns
HONG KONG, March 2
HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Chan Yiu Tsan who was the deputy chairman of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited and AA Investments Company Ltd has quit both posts to pursue his own interests, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
Chan has also given up all directorships and offices he holds in all the subsidiaries of the two companies, the statement said.
Kwong Wui Chun, chairman of the two firms will take charge of Chan's responsibilities. (Reporting by Umesh Desai, Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts- Lundberg survey
- 'Lucy,' 'Hercules' beat expectations at U.S. weekend box offices
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms