Asia Aluminum says deputy chairman Chan resigns
HONG KONG, March 2
HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Chan Yiu Tsan who was the deputy chairman of Asia Aluminum Holdings Limited and AA Investments Company Ltd has quit both posts to pursue his own interests, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
Chan has also given up all directorships and offices he holds in all the subsidiaries of the two companies, the statement said.
Kwong Wui Chun, chairman of the two firms will take charge of Chan's responsibilities. (Reporting by Umesh Desai, Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Swedish carrier backs out as first Bombardier CSeries operator