Too early to say if Pakistan will lose World Cup - ICC
LONDON (Reuters) - The ICC said it was too early to say if Pakistan would be stripped of the right to host 2011 World Cup matches following the terror attack against the Sri Lanka team in Lahore on Tuesday.
"The board will have to think very carefully about the extent to which Pakistan will be used for that event (World Cup)," International Cricket Council president David Morgan told a news conference at Lord's.
The ICC is the sport's world governing body.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
- Striker Michael Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in Indian Super League