Too early to say if Pakistan will lose World Cup - ICC
LONDON (Reuters) - The ICC said it was too early to say if Pakistan would be stripped of the right to host 2011 World Cup matches following the terror attack against the Sri Lanka team in Lahore on Tuesday.
"The board will have to think very carefully about the extent to which Pakistan will be used for that event (World Cup)," International Cricket Council president David Morgan told a news conference at Lord's.
The ICC is the sport's world governing body.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers