Too early to say if Pakistan will lose World Cup - ICC
LONDON (Reuters) - The ICC said it was too early to say if Pakistan would be stripped of the right to host 2011 World Cup matches following the terror attack against the Sri Lanka team in Lahore on Tuesday.
"The board will have to think very carefully about the extent to which Pakistan will be used for that event (World Cup)," International Cricket Council president David Morgan told a news conference at Lord's.
The ICC is the sport's world governing body.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases -WHO
- Widespread flooding ahead for snowy western New York: officials |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse - sources
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy