Too early to say if Pakistan will lose World Cup - ICC
LONDON (Reuters) - The ICC said it was too early to say if Pakistan would be stripped of the right to host 2011 World Cup matches following the terror attack against the Sri Lanka team in Lahore on Tuesday.
"The board will have to think very carefully about the extent to which Pakistan will be used for that event (World Cup)," International Cricket Council president David Morgan told a news conference at Lord's.
The ICC is the sport's world governing body.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV