Ford rises after Goldman move
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Ford Motor Co (F.N) rose 10 percent to $4.18 in premarket trade on Wednesday, after Goldman Sachs added the automaker to its Conviction Buy list.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'