India's MCX launches almond futures
MUMBAI May 12 (Reuters) - Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) launched trading in almond futures <0#MALM:> from Tuesday, the bourse said in a statement.
At the end of first trading session, the contract witnessed total volume of 513,500 kgs valued at 168.9 million rupees, with open interest of 64,000 kgs, it said.
(Reporting by Sourav Mishra; editing by Rosemary Arackaparambil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 3-Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.5 percent to an all-time high of 27,759.01. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article