India's MCX launches almond futures
MUMBAI May 12 (Reuters) - Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) launched trading in almond futures <0#MALM:> from Tuesday, the bourse said in a statement.
At the end of first trading session, the contract witnessed total volume of 513,500 kgs valued at 168.9 million rupees, with open interest of 64,000 kgs, it said.
(Reporting by Sourav Mishra; editing by Rosemary Arackaparambil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article