India's MCX launches almond futures
MUMBAI May 12 (Reuters) - Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) launched trading in almond futures <0#MALM:> from Tuesday, the bourse said in a statement.
At the end of first trading session, the contract witnessed total volume of 513,500 kgs valued at 168.9 million rupees, with open interest of 64,000 kgs, it said.
(Reporting by Sourav Mishra; editing by Rosemary Arackaparambil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article