India's MCX launches almond futures
MUMBAI May 12 (Reuters) - Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) launched trading in almond futures <0#MALM:> from Tuesday, the bourse said in a statement.
At the end of first trading session, the contract witnessed total volume of 513,500 kgs valued at 168.9 million rupees, with open interest of 64,000 kgs, it said.
(Reporting by Sourav Mishra; editing by Rosemary Arackaparambil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Best Buy CEO says tablet sales are "crashing" - Re/code
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip
- UPDATE 2-Hyundai recalls 883,000 Sonata sedans in U.S. for transmission issue
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms
- A minute with: Chris Pratt on going from slob to film heartthrob
Kerry in India
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, who arrived in India on Wednesday for an official visit, has pressed New Delhi to drop its opposition to global trade reforms, saying it was a test of the country's commitment to advance economic liberalisation. Full Article | Slideshow