United's Park first Asian to play Champions League final
ROME (Reuters) - South Korean Park Ji-sung will become the first Asian to play in the Champions League final after being named in the starting lineup for Manchester United against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Park, 28, scored for United in the second leg of their semi-final victory at Arsenal this month.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Twelve-hour cease-fire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Israel rejects Gaza ceasefire plan, wants changes - govt source
Didier Drogba completed a remarkable return to Chelsea on Friday, signing a one-year deal to rejoin the club where he wrote his name into the record books and spearheaded the most successful period in their history. Full Article | Related Story