United's Park first Asian to play Champions League final
ROME (Reuters) - South Korean Park Ji-sung will become the first Asian to play in the Champions League final after being named in the starting lineup for Manchester United against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Park, 28, scored for United in the second leg of their semi-final victory at Arsenal this month.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
Ian Bell returned to form in spectacular fashion with a superb 167 and debutant Jos Buttler also shone to help England strengthen their dominant position over India on the second day of the third test on Monday. Full Article