United's Park first Asian to play Champions League final
ROME (Reuters) - South Korean Park Ji-sung will become the first Asian to play in the Champions League final after being named in the starting lineup for Manchester United against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Park, 28, scored for United in the second leg of their semi-final victory at Arsenal this month.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- UPDATE 5-Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |