United's Park first Asian to play Champions League final
ROME (Reuters) - South Korean Park Ji-sung will become the first Asian to play in the Champions League final after being named in the starting lineup for Manchester United against Barcelona on Wednesday.
Park, 28, scored for United in the second leg of their semi-final victory at Arsenal this month.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
Indian boxer L Sarita Devi could face disciplinary action after being reported to Asian Olympic officials for refusing to accept her bronze medal at the Asian Games on Wednesday. Full Article