PARIS Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
Trending On Reuters
Airplane debris that washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion and may belong to the vanished Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 arrived in France on Saturday for investigators to study its origin. Full Article
- Hillary, Bill Clinton report total income of $140 million since 2007
- Bin Laden relatives reportedly killed in private jet crash in Britain
- On Army Day, China warns of growing border security risks
- Malaysia's PM Najib says Qatar, China interested in 1MDB assets
- Minister intervenes to give Chinese artist Ai Weiwei full UK visa