PARIS Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
Trending On Reuters
Hundreds of angry migrants demonstrated outside Budapest's Eastern Railway Terminus on Tuesday demanding they be allowed to travel on to Germany, as the biggest ever influx of migrants into the European Union left its asylum policies in tatters. Full Article
- Thailand arrests second foreign suspect in Bangkok blast probe
- Satellite images confirm major temple destroyed in Syria's Palmyra - U.N
- Pope to allow all priests to forgive abortion during Holy Year
- Citing God's authority, clerk defies U.S. top court on gay marriages
- Five protesters killed in fresh Nepal violence - police