PARIS (Reuters) - Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
Trending On Reuters
A suicide bomb blast in Afghanistan's eastern city of Jalalabad killed 33 people and injured more than 100 outside a bank where government workers collect salaries, the city's police chief said on Saturday. Full Article
- Australia foils alleged terror attack for Gallipoli centenary
- Obama says will sign bill allowing Congress to review Iran deal
- Iran submits four-point Yemen peace plan to United Nations
- Video: At least 15 injured in a California natural gas pipeline explosion
- Trillions of dollars needed for new bid to end poverty by 2030