No need to ground A330 fleet-crash investigator
PARIS (Reuters) - Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
U.S. President Barack Obama will attend India's Republic Day celebrations in January as chief guest, a sign of steadily expanding ties between two countries that share concerns about China's growing power in Asia. Full Article