PARIS Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
Trending On Reuters
A dispute over U.N. sanctions on Iran's ballistic missile programme and a broader arms embargo were among issues holding up a nuclear deal between Tehran and six world powers on Monday, the day before their latest self-imposed deadline. Full Article | Revolutionary Guards to benefit
- Islamic State takes ground from Syrian Kurds after air strikes
- Buffett donates record $2.84 billion to Gates, family charities
- Pakistani gunmen kill three in attack blamed on Islamist groups
- BRICS summit gives Putin a chance to show Russia not isolated
- Thousands camp out for Pope's first mass in Ecuador
Sri Lanka polls timed ahead of U.N. war crimes report to foil Rajapaksa comeback Full Article
Why Kiran Rao wants to focus on Indian cinema rather than international films at Mumbai festival Full Article