PARIS Authorities have no data that would indicate any need to ground Airbus A-330 aircraft following the crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic last month, a French crash investigator said on Thursday.
The Air France flight AF 447 went missing during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The exact causes of the disaster are not yet known.
Trending On Reuters
Malaysian police believe at least two of the jungle camps where they have found nearly 140 graves of suspected human trafficking victims were abandoned in the last two to three weeks, around the time that Thailand launched a crackdown on people smugglers. Full Article
- Islamic State faces battle in Iraq, U.S. reassures Abadi
- Japan to join U.S., Australia war games amid growing China tensions
- IT chief at Bangladesh Coca-Cola unit arrested as Islamic State suspect
- Unpopular but defiant, Myanmar ruling party unfazed about poll prospects
- Southeast Asia maritime build-up accelerates, raising risks in disputed seas
Shake-up in key Samsung assets to cement heir's grip as succession looms Full Article