Seoul shares end weaker, snap gaining streak
SEOUL, July 29
SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Wednesday, snapping an 11-session gaining streak, but Samsung Heavy (010140.KS) rallied on overseas order news, while banking issues advanced amid brewing earnings hopes.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index .KS11 (KOSPI) finished down 0.11 percent at 1,524.32 points.
(Reporting by Jungyoun Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official