Seoul shares end weaker, snap gaining streak
SEOUL, July 29
SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Wednesday, snapping an 11-session gaining streak, but Samsung Heavy (010140.KS) rallied on overseas order news, while banking issues advanced amid brewing earnings hopes.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index .KS11 (KOSPI) finished down 0.11 percent at 1,524.32 points.
(Reporting by Jungyoun Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance