Kazakh Zhaikmunai raises $300 mln via GDR placement
ALMATY, July 29
ALMATY, July 29 (Reuters) - London-listed Kazakh oil producer Zhaikmunai ZKMq.L said on Wednesday it had raised $300 million to supplement its debt facilities and finance its capital expenditures.
"Zhaikmunai... announces a placing to raise $300 million through the sale of new common units, a major part of which will be in the form of global depositary receipts," it said in a statement. (Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Maria Golovnina)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- UPDATE 2-Erdogan says Turkey may ban Facebook, YouTube over wiretaps
- U.S. says ready to do business with BJP's Narendra Modi
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article