Kazakh Zhaikmunai raises $300 mln via GDR placement
ALMATY, July 29
ALMATY, July 29 (Reuters) - London-listed Kazakh oil producer Zhaikmunai ZKMq.L said on Wednesday it had raised $300 million to supplement its debt facilities and finance its capital expenditures.
"Zhaikmunai... announces a placing to raise $300 million through the sale of new common units, a major part of which will be in the form of global depositary receipts," it said in a statement. (Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Maria Golovnina)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article