Aban Offshore wins contracts with $695 mln revenue
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Aban Offshore Ltd said on Tuesday it expects revenue of $695 million from two contracts it signed for deploying four rigs.
The first contract, with an estimated revenue of $603 million, is for deploying three jack-up rigs in the Middle East for three years, the company said in a statement to NSE.
Another contract, with an estimated revenue of $92 million, is for deploying a jack-up rig in Latin America, it said.
The rig deployments will commence in the third quarter of 2009, it said.
(For more news on Reuters Money click in.reuters.com/money)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video