Aban Offshore wins contracts with $695 mln revenue
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Aban Offshore Ltd said on Tuesday it expects revenue of $695 million from two contracts it signed for deploying four rigs.
The first contract, with an estimated revenue of $603 million, is for deploying three jack-up rigs in the Middle East for three years, the company said in a statement to NSE.
Another contract, with an estimated revenue of $92 million, is for deploying a jack-up rig in Latin America, it said.
The rig deployments will commence in the third quarter of 2009, it said.
(For more news on Reuters Money click in.reuters.com/money)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces ban in Arab world
- IndiGo plane evacuated after rear wheel catches fire in Nepal
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article