Aban Offshore wins contracts with $695 mln revenue
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Aban Offshore Ltd said on Tuesday it expects revenue of $695 million from two contracts it signed for deploying four rigs.
The first contract, with an estimated revenue of $603 million, is for deploying three jack-up rigs in the Middle East for three years, the company said in a statement to NSE.
Another contract, with an estimated revenue of $92 million, is for deploying a jack-up rig in Latin America, it said.
The rig deployments will commence in the third quarter of 2009, it said.
(For more news on Reuters Money click in.reuters.com/money)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article