Aban Offshore wins contracts with $695 mln revenue
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Aban Offshore Ltd said on Tuesday it expects revenue of $695 million from two contracts it signed for deploying four rigs.
The first contract, with an estimated revenue of $603 million, is for deploying three jack-up rigs in the Middle East for three years, the company said in a statement to NSE.
Another contract, with an estimated revenue of $92 million, is for deploying a jack-up rig in Latin America, it said.
The rig deployments will commence in the third quarter of 2009, it said.
(For more news on Reuters Money click in.reuters.com/money)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article