Aban Offshore wins contracts with $695 mln revenue
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Aban Offshore Ltd said on Tuesday it expects revenue of $695 million from two contracts it signed for deploying four rigs.
The first contract, with an estimated revenue of $603 million, is for deploying three jack-up rigs in the Middle East for three years, the company said in a statement to NSE.
Another contract, with an estimated revenue of $92 million, is for deploying a jack-up rig in Latin America, it said.
The rig deployments will commence in the third quarter of 2009, it said.
(For more news on Reuters Money click in.reuters.com/money)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- REFILE-British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- UPDATE 4-Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns
- UPDATE 5-U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
Government officials painted an upbeat picture for the economy on Thursday as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in decades and promised to tighten up risk management at the country's dominant state banks. Full Article