Afghan President Hamid Karzai plans to discuss potential arms deals with Indian officials during a trip to New Delhi this week, officials said, at a time when tensions are running high on Afghanistan's disputed border with Pakistan. Full Article
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida
- Weakened Congress wondering if early elections will help
- S.Africa minister accuses Indian High Commission official in Gupta scandal
- Indian cinema on a mission at Cannes to dispel Bollywood image
- Pakistan: senior PTI leader Zara Shahid Hussain killed
Iran to test-fire missile that could reach Israel
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran will on Monday test-fire a missile which defence analysts have said could hit Israel and U.S. bases in the Gulf region, state radio reported on Sunday.
It said the surface-to-surface Shahab 3 missile would be tested on the second day of missile manoeuvres by the elite Revolutionary Guards that got under way on Sunday.
Iran says the Shahab 3, which has been tested several times in the past, can travel about 2,000 km.
(Reporting by Hossein Jaseb; writing by Fredrik Dahl; editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this