Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 mln via equity
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Private sector lender Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 million via equity by March 2010 to meet expansion targets, a senior official said on Wednesday.
"We are yet to decide on the mode of fund raising via equity but it would be most likely be QIP (qualified institutional placement) route," Jaideep Iyer, deputy chief financial officer, said in a conference call.
It is also looking at net interest margin of 3-3.2 percent in the next two quarters, Iyer said.
The net interest income is likely to grow over 30 percent in the December quarter, he said.
(Reporting by Tamajit Pain; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
(For more news on Reuters Money visit www.reutersmoney.in)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Asian economies to struggle on weak export demand - Reuters poll
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
India will find it difficult to support new global customs rules without "an assurance and visible outcomes" that a permanent solution is being negotiated over its concerns about public food stockholdings, the trade minister said on Friday. Full Article