Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 mln via equity
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Private sector lender Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 million via equity by March 2010 to meet expansion targets, a senior official said on Wednesday.
"We are yet to decide on the mode of fund raising via equity but it would be most likely be QIP (qualified institutional placement) route," Jaideep Iyer, deputy chief financial officer, said in a conference call.
It is also looking at net interest margin of 3-3.2 percent in the next two quarters, Iyer said.
The net interest income is likely to grow over 30 percent in the December quarter, he said.
(Reporting by Tamajit Pain; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
(For more news on Reuters Money visit www.reutersmoney.in)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Kremlin aide warns U.S. of response if sanctions imposed - RIA
- UPDATE 4-Four indicted in U.S. for fraud in Dewey & LeBoeuf collapse
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
A Japanese American man thought to be the reclusive multi-millionaire father of Bitcoin emerged from a modest Southern California home and denied involvement with the digital currency before leading reporters on a freeway car chase to the local headquarters of the Associated Press. Full Article