Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 mln via equity
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Private sector lender Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 million via equity by March 2010 to meet expansion targets, a senior official said on Wednesday.
"We are yet to decide on the mode of fund raising via equity but it would be most likely be QIP (qualified institutional placement) route," Jaideep Iyer, deputy chief financial officer, said in a conference call.
It is also looking at net interest margin of 3-3.2 percent in the next two quarters, Iyer said.
The net interest income is likely to grow over 30 percent in the December quarter, he said.
(Reporting by Tamajit Pain; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
(For more news on Reuters Money visit www.reutersmoney.in)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge
- Modi calls for early settlement of China border issue
- UPDATE 2-Border standoff dominates China Xi's visit to India
- Nifty, Sensex surge nearly 2 percent, gain most in over three months
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow