Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 mln via equity
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Private sector lender Yes Bank plans to raise $150-250 million via equity by March 2010 to meet expansion targets, a senior official said on Wednesday.
"We are yet to decide on the mode of fund raising via equity but it would be most likely be QIP (qualified institutional placement) route," Jaideep Iyer, deputy chief financial officer, said in a conference call.
It is also looking at net interest margin of 3-3.2 percent in the next two quarters, Iyer said.
The net interest income is likely to grow over 30 percent in the December quarter, he said.
(Reporting by Tamajit Pain; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
(For more news on Reuters Money visit www.reutersmoney.in)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- NTT DoCoMo to exit India, unload entire stake in Tata Teleservices - sources
- UPDATE 3-Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- UPDATE 2-FCC pushes back against criticism over Internet traffic plan
- New Microsoft CEO Nadella impresses Wall Street, stresses challenges
Japan's NTT DoCoMo will unload its 26.5 percent stake in loss-making Indian mobile phone joint venture Tata Teleservices and exit the country as it struggles with tough price competition, sources familiar with the matter said. Full Article | Quote
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article