Cricket-Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by seven wickets in second ODI
DHAKA Oct 29 (Reuters) - Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by seven wickets in the second one-day international to level the five-match series at 1-1 at the Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka on Thursday.
Scores: Zimbabwe 219 all out from 47.2 overs (Abdur Razzak 5-29) v Bangladesh 221-3 from 29.3 overs (Shakib Al Hasan 105 not out)
(Reporting by Azad Majumder; (Editing by Toby Davis; to query or comment on this story email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina