Indian gold futures strikes record high
MUMBAI Nov 2 (Reuters) - India's front-month gold future contract on the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) struck a record high of 16,099 rupees per 10 grams on Monday, following a rise in global gold XAU= due to a weaker dollar.
The December contract MAUZ9 MAUc1 struck 16,099 rupees in the evening session. The morning session was not held on Monday owing to a holiday.
The previous high of 16,066 was hit on Oct. 23. (Reporting by Ruchira Singh; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill
- Nissan recalling 260,000 vehicles globally with Takata air bags