MUMBAI Dec 14 (Reuters) - Godrej Industries Ltd (GODI.BO) has fixed the offer price of the 9.4-million-share public issue of its unit Godrej Properties Ltd at 490 rupees a share, the parent firm said on Monday.
The funds will be used for new projects, debt repayment and for joint development projects. About 2.03 billion rupees will be used for land acquisition, 750 million rupees for construction and 1.72 billion rupees to cut debt.
The issue will constitute 13.5 percent of the company's post-issue capital, with at least 60 percent of this reserved for institutional buyers and a minimum of 30 percent set aside for retail investors. A minimum of 10 percent is reserved for non- institutional buyers.
ICICI Securities, Kotak, IDFC-SSKI and Nomura will manage the issue.
So far this year, 15 Indian companies have raised over $3 billion in IPOs. [ID:nBOM492635] (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Trending On Reuters
Nepali police and local volunteers found the bodies of about 100 trekkers and villagers buried in an avalanche set off by last month's devastating earthquake and were digging through snow and ice for signs of dozens more missing, officials said on Monday. Full Article | Slideshow
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
- Video: U.S. ready to provide more support to Nepal, says Kerry