- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize. Full Article
Maruti Suzuki won't upgrade Maruti 800 model - chairman
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker, has no plans to upgrade its lowest- priced Maruti 800 model to meet EURO IV emissions standards, Chairman R.C. Bhargava said on Friday.
Bhargava said sales of the model would be discontinued in 13 cities from April.
Maruti is 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp.
(Reporting by C.J. Kuncheria; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this