Sholay actor Macmohan dies
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actor Macmohan, best known for playing Sambha in the 1975 blockbuster Sholay, has died at age 75, industry sources said on Monday.
The actor died at a suburban hospital in Mumbai after prolonged illness, a member of film industry body IMPAA told Reuters.
Macmohan is survived by his wife, a son and two daughters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Govt orders Financial Tech to absorb NSEL, liabilities
Oscar de la Renta, one of the most sought-after fashion designers of the last half century, dressing American first ladies and Hollywood stars in his classic silhouettes, died on Monday at the age of 82. Article