Sholay actor Macmohan dies
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actor Macmohan, best known for playing Sambha in the 1975 blockbuster Sholay, has died at age 75, industry sources said on Monday.
The actor died at a suburban hospital in Mumbai after prolonged illness, a member of film industry body IMPAA told Reuters.
Macmohan is survived by his wife, a son and two daughters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- Islamic State fighters halt Iraqi offensive to recapture Saddam's home town
Gory paranormal television thriller "The Strain," one of the top new series on U.S. cable television, has been renewed for a second 13-episode season, U.S. cable network FX said on Tuesday. Full Article
Ukrainians fleeing the fighting take shelter outside Donetsk, near the Russian-Ukrainian border. Slideshow