Sholay actor Macmohan dies
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actor Macmohan, best known for playing Sambha in the 1975 blockbuster Sholay, has died at age 75, industry sources said on Monday.
The actor died at a suburban hospital in Mumbai after prolonged illness, a member of film industry body IMPAA told Reuters.
Macmohan is survived by his wife, a son and two daughters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, beats estimates
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Pro-Russians take control of Ukrainian troop carriers
Singer Miley Cyrus cancelled her Tuesday show in Kansas City, Missouri, after being hospitalized for a "severe allergic reaction to antibiotics". Full Article