HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment