HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 4-William Clay Ford Sr., grandson of pioneer automaker, dies at 88
- UPDATE 3-Libyan rebels warn of 'war' if navy attacks oil tanker
- Golf-Reed in Cadillac driver's seat as Woods fades
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source