HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Hamas tactics exact high toll in Israeli ground thrust