HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Iraqi official briefs Syria's Assad on efforts against Islamic State
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom