HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows