HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms