HSBC says Household Finance liabilities at $70 bln
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBA.L) (0005.HK), Europe's biggest bank, is working off $20 billion worth of loans per year in its U.S. Household Finance Corp. unit, said the bank's CEO on Monday.
Household Finance Corp's liabilities stood at about $70 billion, HSBC Chief Executive Michael Geoghegan said in Hong Kong on Monday, ahead of the bank's annual shareholders' meeting on May 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sensex hits record high as BJP wins state polls
- Nokia offers $369 mln deposit to unfreeze Indian assets
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- Singapore's 'Little India' hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- BJP aims to ride momentum for 2014 after big state wins