Mahindra Satyam unit in pact with African firm
MUMBAI, June 30
MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra SatyamSATY.BO, formerly Satyam Computer Services, said on Wednesday its business process outsourcing (BPO) unit Mahindra Satyam BPO had entered into a partnership with Africa's Direct Channel Holding Ltd.
The financial terms of the partnership were not announced.
Direct Channel Holding is a contact centre and BPO company, it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 2-Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive