Mahindra Satyam unit in pact with African firm
MUMBAI, June 30
MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra SatyamSATY.BO, formerly Satyam Computer Services, said on Wednesday its business process outsourcing (BPO) unit Mahindra Satyam BPO had entered into a partnership with Africa's Direct Channel Holding Ltd.
The financial terms of the partnership were not announced.
Direct Channel Holding is a contact centre and BPO company, it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 3-Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- Preview - Liverpool seek to land knockout blow on Chelsea
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article