Mahindra Satyam unit in pact with African firm
MUMBAI, June 30
MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra SatyamSATY.BO, formerly Satyam Computer Services, said on Wednesday its business process outsourcing (BPO) unit Mahindra Satyam BPO had entered into a partnership with Africa's Direct Channel Holding Ltd.
The financial terms of the partnership were not announced.
Direct Channel Holding is a contact centre and BPO company, it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article