Mahindra Satyam unit in pact with African firm
MUMBAI, June 30
MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra SatyamSATY.BO, formerly Satyam Computer Services, said on Wednesday its business process outsourcing (BPO) unit Mahindra Satyam BPO had entered into a partnership with Africa's Direct Channel Holding Ltd.
The financial terms of the partnership were not announced.
Direct Channel Holding is a contact centre and BPO company, it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article