Muthoot Finance raises 1.57 bln rupees from PE funds
MUMBAI, July 29
MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Non-banking finance firm Muthoot Finance Ltd said on Thursday it has raised 1.57 billion rupees from Baring Private Equity Partners India and Matrix Partners India for a minority stake in the firm.
Muthoot Finance is part of Muthoot Group, which runs Muthoot Capital Services (MUTH.BO).
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article