Muthoot Finance raises 1.57 bln rupees from PE funds
MUMBAI, July 29
MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Non-banking finance firm Muthoot Finance Ltd said on Thursday it has raised 1.57 billion rupees from Baring Private Equity Partners India and Matrix Partners India for a minority stake in the firm.
Muthoot Finance is part of Muthoot Group, which runs Muthoot Capital Services (MUTH.BO).
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- REFILE-Slain journalist's employer publishes email to family from Islamic State
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- Insight - As Ukraine forces gain in east, focus of German diplomacy shifts
- Gold near two-month low; set for weekly drop on interest rate fears
U.S.-based economist Arvind Subramanian is poised to be named as chief economic adviser to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government, two sources at the finance ministry said on Friday. Full Article