Muthoot Finance raises 1.57 bln rupees from PE funds
MUMBAI, July 29
MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Non-banking finance firm Muthoot Finance Ltd said on Thursday it has raised 1.57 billion rupees from Baring Private Equity Partners India and Matrix Partners India for a minority stake in the firm.
Muthoot Finance is part of Muthoot Group, which runs Muthoot Capital Services (MUTH.BO).
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- International country music singer George Hamilton IV dies at 77
- Jailed Fatah leader lauds Gaza 'victory', urges confrontation with Israel
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article