Muthoot Finance raises 1.57 bln rupees from PE funds
MUMBAI, July 29
MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Non-banking finance firm Muthoot Finance Ltd said on Thursday it has raised 1.57 billion rupees from Baring Private Equity Partners India and Matrix Partners India for a minority stake in the firm.
Muthoot Finance is part of Muthoot Group, which runs Muthoot Capital Services (MUTH.BO).
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Ukraine steelmen hold their ground as frontline marches towards port
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article