Muthoot Finance raises 1.57 bln rupees from PE funds
MUMBAI, July 29
MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Non-banking finance firm Muthoot Finance Ltd said on Thursday it has raised 1.57 billion rupees from Baring Private Equity Partners India and Matrix Partners India for a minority stake in the firm.
Muthoot Finance is part of Muthoot Group, which runs Muthoot Capital Services (MUTH.BO).
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article