Cricket-India beat Sri Lanka by six wickets in Tri-series
DAMBULLA Aug 16 (Reuters) - India beat Sri Lanka by six wickets in the third match of the one-day Tri-series on Monday.
Scores: Sri Lanka 170 in 46.1 overs (T. Dilshan 45, S. Randiv 43; P. Ojha 3-36) v India 171-4 in 34.3 overs (V. Sehwag 99 not out)
(Editing by Tom Pilcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article