Basel 3 capital norms not to hit Indian banks - RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) chief said on Tuesday he did not see higher capital requirements for Basel 3 norms hitting banks significantly.
Duvvuri Subbarao also said in a speech that leverage in the Indian banking system was moderate.
(Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury)
(For more business news visit Reuters India)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article