Basel 3 capital norms not to hit Indian banks - RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) chief said on Tuesday he did not see higher capital requirements for Basel 3 norms hitting banks significantly.
Duvvuri Subbarao also said in a speech that leverage in the Indian banking system was moderate.
(Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury)
(For more business news visit Reuters India)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Hijacking not ruled out in missing Malaysian jet - chief investigator
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article