Basel 3 capital norms not to hit Indian banks - RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) chief said on Tuesday he did not see higher capital requirements for Basel 3 norms hitting banks significantly.
Duvvuri Subbarao also said in a speech that leverage in the Indian banking system was moderate.
(Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury)
(For more business news visit Reuters India)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article