Basel 3 capital norms not to hit Indian banks - RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) chief said on Tuesday he did not see higher capital requirements for Basel 3 norms hitting banks significantly.
Duvvuri Subbarao also said in a speech that leverage in the Indian banking system was moderate.
(Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury)
(For more business news visit Reuters India)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to exit India telecoms joint venture - sources
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Nokia to name Rajeev Suri as next CEO on Tuesday - report
- BREAKINGVIEWS-Review: India's Singh wasn't king, Modi could be
- Met office sees below-average monsoon in 2014
India's biggest carmaker reported a 35.5 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, missing estimates, as potential car buyers postponed their purchases and waited for a slowing economy to pick up. Full Article