Hrithik Roshan admitted to hospital
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was admitted to a hospital in suburban Mumbai on Sunday after he suffered an allergic reaction to an antibiotic.
The 36-year-old actor, whose latest film "Guzaarish" opened in cinemas on Friday, is currently under observation in hospital, his spokeswoman told Reuters.
"My lungs just closed, throat went into spasm, couldn't breathe. I was rushed to the hospital in time," the actor said in a statement.
"But it's all good. Was celebrating 'Guzaarish' at home, now celebrating from here," he said.
Roshan, whose performance as a paraplegic in the film has been praised, is likely to be discharged on Sunday night.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- Nifty hits record high on foreign buying, higher Asian stocks
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets
Michael Douglas is more accustomed to playing dashing leading men and corporate types, so he took a deep breath when offered the role of an ornery widower with a second chance for love in the romantic comedy "And So It Goes." Full Article