Hrithik Roshan admitted to hospital
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was admitted to a hospital in suburban Mumbai on Sunday after he suffered an allergic reaction to an antibiotic.
The 36-year-old actor, whose latest film "Guzaarish" opened in cinemas on Friday, is currently under observation in hospital, his spokeswoman told Reuters.
"My lungs just closed, throat went into spasm, couldn't breathe. I was rushed to the hospital in time," the actor said in a statement.
"But it's all good. Was celebrating 'Guzaarish' at home, now celebrating from here," he said.
Roshan, whose performance as a paraplegic in the film has been praised, is likely to be discharged on Sunday night.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- CBI drops coal scam case against Kumar Mangalam Birla
- India's growth speeds up in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- Saudi king warns of terrorism threat to U.S., Europe
“Raja Natwarlal” is a flimsily written and half-heartedly directed film, which falls short of its lofty ambitions because no one associated with it seems to have any concern for detailing or authenticity on celluloid. Emraan Hashmi seems to have got the role down pat, and doesn’t feel the need to do anything extra. The script holds Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon down, writes Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article