Actress Elizabeth Hurley announces marriage split on Twitter
LONDON (Reuters Life!) - British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley used her Twitter account to announce that she had separated from her husband of three years, Indian businessman Arun Nayar.
"Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this," the 45-year-old, who also runs her own swimwear business, wrote on the social messaging site.
The couple married in 2007 at Sudeley Castle in western England and then celebrated with a traditional Hindu ceremony in the historic Indian city of Jodhpur.
Hurley dated British actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has a child from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White; Editing by Steve Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- Islamic State kills 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner
Director Shonal Bose is hoping her new film will throw a spotlight on gay rights in a country where homosexuality remains taboo and little progress has been made on repealing a colonial-era law banning gay sex. Full Article
The latest celebrity news including "Interstellar" stars light up the red carpet. Video