Actress Elizabeth Hurley announces marriage split on Twitter
LONDON (Reuters Life!) - British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley used her Twitter account to announce that she had separated from her husband of three years, Indian businessman Arun Nayar.
"Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this," the 45-year-old, who also runs her own swimwear business, wrote on the social messaging site.
The couple married in 2007 at Sudeley Castle in western England and then celebrated with a traditional Hindu ceremony in the historic Indian city of Jodhpur.
Hurley dated British actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has a child from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White; Editing by Steve Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Gold edges higher but set for weekly loss on dollar and U.S. data
Kalki Koechlin is one of the few actresses in recent years to build her star power while proving her talent in indie and mainstream Indian cinema. This year, she plays Laila, a teenager who is afflicted with cerebral palsy in Shonali Bose’s “Margarita, With a Straw”. Koechlin spoke to Reuters about her role in the film and spending two months in a wheelchair for the part. Full Article