Actress Elizabeth Hurley announces marriage split on Twitter
LONDON (Reuters Life!) - British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley used her Twitter account to announce that she had separated from her husband of three years, Indian businessman Arun Nayar.
"Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this," the 45-year-old, who also runs her own swimwear business, wrote on the social messaging site.
The couple married in 2007 at Sudeley Castle in western England and then celebrated with a traditional Hindu ceremony in the historic Indian city of Jodhpur.
Hurley dated British actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has a child from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White; Editing by Steve Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Insight - As Ukraine forces gain in east, focus of German diplomacy shifts
- REFILE-British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- UPDATE 4-Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns
“Katiyabaaz” takes a compelling look at an enormous problem, and transforms the mundane, all-too-familiar reality of India’s power crisis into a gripping tale of Indian ingenuity and battle for survival. The movie releases on Friday; watch it if stark reality on celluloid does not leave you feeling bored, short-changed or overwhelmed, writes Anupriya Kumar. Review