RBI deputy governor: Inflation situation manageable
MUMBAI (Reuters) - K.C. Chakrabarty, deputy governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), said on Wednesday that inflation was in a difficult situation but manageable.
(Reporting by Aditya Phatak)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
The disappearance of a Malaysia airliner about an hour into a flight to Beijing is an "unprecedented mystery", the civil aviation chief said on Monday, as a massive air and sea search now in its third day failed to find any trace of the plane or 239 people on board. Article