Fire trucks to douse crippled Japan reactor No. 3
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's military and fire department will mobilise fire trucks to start dousing reactor No. 3 at the troubled Fukushima nuclear-power plant on Friday afternoon, Defence Minister Toshimi Kitazawa said.
(Writing by Jason Szep)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
DAVOS, Switzerland - Central banks have done their best to rescue the world economy by printing money and politicians must now act fast to enact structural reforms and pro-investment policies to boost growth, central bankers said on Saturday.
Trending On Reuters
Barack Obama in India
In a glow of bonhomie, U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled plans to unlock billions of dollars in nuclear trade and to deepen defence ties, steps they hope will establish an enduring strategic partnership. Read | Slideshow
- Video: Modi receives Obama at the airport
- "We have a deal" - insurance may unlock India-U.S. atomic trade
- U.S.-China climate deal does not put pressure on India, says Modi
- Obama backs India's solar goals, seeks support for climate talks
- Column - U.S. and India: Two democracies should join to balance China's rise
Rebels press Ukraine offensive, Obama promises steps against Russian-backed "aggression" Full Article