From Union Jack booties to "Born to Rule" sleepwear, the British royal family has joined retailers in offering baby products to mark the arrival of the royal heir. Analysts estimate the baby fever could boost the economy by 240 million pounds. Full Article
- Nigella Lawson's husband downplays photos of him grabbing her neck
- UPDATE 3-Detroit default, restructuring plan break new ground -Moody's
- Apple got up to 5,000 data requests in six months
- Singapore, Malaysia choke as illegal Indonesia forest fires rage
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia says MERS coronavirus kills four more
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan pregnant
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is pregnant with her first child, her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan announced on Twitter on Tuesday.
“I am going to become a grandfather … Aishwarya expecting. So happy and thrilled!!!” Bachchan said, confirming the subject of weeks of speculation.
Rai, 37, a former Miss World, has been married to actor Abhishek Bachchan for more than four years and the star couple had been fending off pregnancy rumours in the past year.
On Tuesday, Rai’s media manager confirmed the pregnancy but did not give more details.
Rai, who often features on ‘most beautiful’ lists, has worked in several Hollywood and Bollywood films but has taken on noticeably fewer projects recently.
She has no films under production but has signed filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar’s “Heroine”, which was announced at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this