Two bombs hit Iraq Rumaila oil pipelines-official
BASRA, Iraq Oct 7 (Reuters) - Two bombs hit pipeline networks transporting crude from Iraq's Rumaila oilfield, a senior Iraqi oil ministry official said on Friday.
The impact on production from Rumaila was not immediately clear, but firefighters were working to put out blazes caused by the blasts, two sources said. (Reporting by Aref Mohammed and Ahmed Rasheed; Writing by Patrick Markey; Editing by Jon Hemming)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
- Modi orders officials to clean loos on Gandhi's birthday
U.S. President Barack Obama and new Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi vowed on Monday to expand and deepen their countries' strategic partnership and make it a model for the rest of the world. Full Article | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article
Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S. Full Article