Actor Dev Anand dies at 88
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood's evergreen hero Dev Anand died in London early on Sunday after suffering a cardiac arrest, a close aide said.
Anand was 88. He is survived by his wife and son Suneil Anand.
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Verizon profit misses expectations, shares fall
- UPDATE 4-Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 bln in latest consolidation
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Japan's NTT Docomo to exit Indian market - Nikkei
- UPDATE 2-U.S. proposal would ban e-cigarette sales to minors, allow advertising
Janet Yellen, the first woman to lead the U.S. Federal Reserve, pop star Miley Cyrus and Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly were among the 41 women in the Time 100, the most women ever included in the magazine's list of the world's most influential people. Full Article