Actor Dev Anand dies at 88
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood's evergreen hero Dev Anand died in London early on Sunday after suffering a cardiac arrest, a close aide said.
Anand was 88. He is survived by his wife and son Suneil Anand.
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Kentucky firefighter critical after ice bucket challenge mishap
- WHO warns of 'shadow zones' and unreported Ebola cases
- China gold exchange gains traction as yuan reforms stir interest
“Katiyabaaz” takes a compelling look at an enormous problem, and transforms the mundane, all-too-familiar reality of India’s power crisis into a gripping tale of Indian ingenuity and battle for survival. The movie releases on Friday; watch it if stark reality on celluloid does not leave you feeling bored, short-changed or overwhelmed, writes Anupriya Kumar. Review