Actor Dev Anand dies at 88
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood's evergreen hero Dev Anand died in London early on Sunday after suffering a cardiac arrest, a close aide said.
Anand was 88. He is survived by his wife and son Suneil Anand.
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Marvel's superhero in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" claimed a third straight box office win, collecting $26.6 million at the domestic box office to beat the colorful birds of animated film "Rio 2," which generated $22.5 million in ticket sales. Full Article