Depreciating rupee 'matter of concern' - Anand Sharma
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The depreciating rupee is a "matter of concern", Trade Minister Anand Sharma said on Monday after a meeting with industry bodies regarding a decline in industrial production.
The rupee has dropped more than 16 percent against the U.S. dollar since July, making it Asia's worst performing currency this year.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh, editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast-source
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 3-Libyan navy attacks ship carrying oil from rebel port; PM sacked
- Maoists kill 16 in attack on police
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article