Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta welcome baby girl
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahesh Bhupathi and his actress wife Lara Dutta have become first-time parents to a baby girl, the tennis player announced on Twitter on Friday.
"ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DuttaLara. I Love u....," the doubles specialist tweeted.
The couple got married in February last year, and announced in August that Dutta, 33, was expecting their first child.
Bhupathi, 37, is currently in Melbourne, partnering Rohan Bopanna in the doubles event at the Australian Open. This is his second marriage. He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar.
Dutta, a former Miss Universe, was last seen in Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2".
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide