Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta welcome baby girl
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahesh Bhupathi and his actress wife Lara Dutta have become first-time parents to a baby girl, the tennis player announced on Twitter on Friday.
"ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DuttaLara. I Love u....," the doubles specialist tweeted.
The couple got married in February last year, and announced in August that Dutta, 33, was expecting their first child.
Bhupathi, 37, is currently in Melbourne, partnering Rohan Bopanna in the doubles event at the Australian Open. This is his second marriage. He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar.
Dutta, a former Miss Universe, was last seen in Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2".
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
The man who runs London's Tate Modern - an art gallery in a former power station that looms over the River Thames - was named on Thursday the most powerful figure in the world of contemporary art. Full Article
Photographer Wolfgang Rattay travelled to northern Pakistan to trek the K2 base camp trail. Slideshow
Animal rights group honors 'Noah' director avoiding animal use in film. Full Article