Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta welcome baby girl
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahesh Bhupathi and his actress wife Lara Dutta have become first-time parents to a baby girl, the tennis player announced on Twitter on Friday.
"ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DuttaLara. I Love u....," the doubles specialist tweeted.
The couple got married in February last year, and announced in August that Dutta, 33, was expecting their first child.
Bhupathi, 37, is currently in Melbourne, partnering Rohan Bopanna in the doubles event at the Australian Open. This is his second marriage. He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar.
Dutta, a former Miss Universe, was last seen in Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2".
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in new Indian league
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after jobless claims data; Jackson Hole ahead
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
“Katiyabaaz” takes a compelling look at an enormous problem, and transforms the mundane, all-too-familiar reality of India’s power crisis into a gripping tale of Indian ingenuity and battle for survival. The movie releases on Friday; watch it if stark reality on celluloid does not leave you feeling bored, short-changed or overwhelmed, writes Anupriya Kumar. Review