Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta welcome baby girl
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahesh Bhupathi and his actress wife Lara Dutta have become first-time parents to a baby girl, the tennis player announced on Twitter on Friday.
"ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DuttaLara. I Love u....," the doubles specialist tweeted.
The couple got married in February last year, and announced in August that Dutta, 33, was expecting their first child.
Bhupathi, 37, is currently in Melbourne, partnering Rohan Bopanna in the doubles event at the Australian Open. This is his second marriage. He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar.
Dutta, a former Miss Universe, was last seen in Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2".
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Latest Obamacare legal knot won't be easy to untangle
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- UPDATE 1-Netanyahu asks Kerry to help resume U.S. flights to Israel
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
Michael Douglas is more accustomed to playing dashing leading men and corporate types, so he took a deep breath when offered the role of an ornery widower with a second chance for love in the romantic comedy "And So It Goes." Full Article