Mahesh Bhupathi, Lara Dutta welcome baby girl
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahesh Bhupathi and his actress wife Lara Dutta have become first-time parents to a baby girl, the tennis player announced on Twitter on Friday.
"ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DuttaLara. I Love u....," the doubles specialist tweeted.
The couple got married in February last year, and announced in August that Dutta, 33, was expecting their first child.
Bhupathi, 37, is currently in Melbourne, partnering Rohan Bopanna in the doubles event at the Australian Open. This is his second marriage. He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar.
Dutta, a former Miss Universe, was last seen in Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2".
(Reporting by Shilpa Jamkhandikar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen
- Congress signals it could back Modi's insurance reform plan
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
American Music Awards
Boy bands bested pop's leading women in the top award categories at the American Music Awards on Sunday, but the ladies delivered the most high-octane performances including a derriere-flaunting number by Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea. Full Article | Video
Katy Perry to headline NFL's 2015 Super Bowl halftime show - NFL. Full Article
Sting to join cast of his troubled Broadway musical "The Last Ship" . Full Article