GoAir says Pratt & Whitney deal for $1 bln
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Low-cost airlines GoAir's engine supply deal with Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp(UTX.N), is valued at about $1 billion, Jeh Wadia, managing director of the Indian company, told Reuters on Wednesday.
GoAir is also in talks with various infrastructure providers to import jet fuel once the government formally allows it, he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article