GoAir says Pratt & Whitney deal for $1 bln
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Low-cost airlines GoAir's engine supply deal with Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp(UTX.N), is valued at about $1 billion, Jeh Wadia, managing director of the Indian company, told Reuters on Wednesday.
GoAir is also in talks with various infrastructure providers to import jet fuel once the government formally allows it, he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Pistorius jailed for 5 years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article