- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize. Full Article
Afghanistan's Karzai calls shooting spree "intentional murders"
KABUL (Reuters) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai condemned a shooting rampage by Western soldiers in southern Kandahar province on Sunday as "intentional murders" and demanded an explanation from the United States.
The victims of the shooting spree, which left up to 16 civilians dead, included nine children and three women, Karzai's office said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rob Taylor; Editing by Dean Yates)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this