Infosys, UK's Fabric win 'large' GSK order
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services provider, and Britain's Fabric Worldwide Ltd, a provider of digital marketing technology, won a "large" order from GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L) to support the UK pharmaceutical company's global marketing campaigns, Infosys said.
It declined to give the specific size of the order.
"I can only say it is a large (order)", Infosys Senior Vice President and Global Head of Life Sciences Dheeshjith V. G. said by phone. "This is the first deal with them, actually, and it is a multi-year, multi-million-dollar deal."
Infosys and Fabric Worldwide will manage computer systems and software applications for GSK, helping it capture and analyse what people are saying about its products on its own website and on social media, helping GSK run more targeted marketing campaigns, another Infosys official said.
(Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; editing by Tony Munroe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Newtown massacre shooter indulged dark obsessions online, report says
- Canadian vets plan to join Kurdish fight against Islamic State
- UPDATE 5-Sold-out Cosby show goes ahead amid sex assault claims
- CANADA FX DEBT-C$ hits 3-week high on forecast-beating CPI data, higher oil
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article