Infosys, UK's Fabric win 'large' GSK order
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services provider, and Britain's Fabric Worldwide Ltd, a provider of digital marketing technology, won a "large" order from GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L) to support the UK pharmaceutical company's global marketing campaigns, Infosys said.
It declined to give the specific size of the order.
"I can only say it is a large (order)", Infosys Senior Vice President and Global Head of Life Sciences Dheeshjith V. G. said by phone. "This is the first deal with them, actually, and it is a multi-year, multi-million-dollar deal."
Infosys and Fabric Worldwide will manage computer systems and software applications for GSK, helping it capture and analyse what people are saying about its products on its own website and on social media, helping GSK run more targeted marketing campaigns, another Infosys official said.
(Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; editing by Tony Munroe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article