Infosys, UK's Fabric win 'large' GSK order
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services provider, and Britain's Fabric Worldwide Ltd, a provider of digital marketing technology, won a "large" order from GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L) to support the UK pharmaceutical company's global marketing campaigns, Infosys said.
It declined to give the specific size of the order.
"I can only say it is a large (order)", Infosys Senior Vice President and Global Head of Life Sciences Dheeshjith V. G. said by phone. "This is the first deal with them, actually, and it is a multi-year, multi-million-dollar deal."
Infosys and Fabric Worldwide will manage computer systems and software applications for GSK, helping it capture and analyse what people are saying about its products on its own website and on social media, helping GSK run more targeted marketing campaigns, another Infosys official said.
(Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; editing by Tony Munroe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
- Banks pile pressure on liquor baron Mallya over airline loans
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article