Infosys, UK's Fabric win 'large' GSK order
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services provider, and Britain's Fabric Worldwide Ltd, a provider of digital marketing technology, won a "large" order from GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L) to support the UK pharmaceutical company's global marketing campaigns, Infosys said.
It declined to give the specific size of the order.
"I can only say it is a large (order)", Infosys Senior Vice President and Global Head of Life Sciences Dheeshjith V. G. said by phone. "This is the first deal with them, actually, and it is a multi-year, multi-million-dollar deal."
Infosys and Fabric Worldwide will manage computer systems and software applications for GSK, helping it capture and analyse what people are saying about its products on its own website and on social media, helping GSK run more targeted marketing campaigns, another Infosys official said.
(Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; editing by Tony Munroe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article