India to appoint radio frequency auctioneer in 3 mths
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India plans to appoint an auctioneer within the next three months for the third phase of FM radio frequency auction, a ministry official said on Wednesday.
"We hope to finish the first round of this auction by end of the year (2012)," Uday Kumar Varma, secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, told Reuters.
India plans to sell over 850 FM radio frequency licenses in the third phase through an electronic auction.
(Reporting by Nandita Bose; Editing by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- UPDATE 5-Missouri executes convicted killer in 1993 cattle-stealing plot
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- China shares down, Aussie drops after inflation data
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
Credit Suisse upgrades M&M to "outperform" from "neutral," saying its four-wheeler autos and commercial vehicles will benefit from even a short-lived economic recovery, while the auto-maker has "undemanding valuations." Full Article