France opens terrorism probe into shootings
PARIS (Reuters) - French anti-terrorism prosecutors will investigate the shooting of a teacher and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse on Monday and the shooting of three soldiers in two other separate incidents last week, they said.
Paris prosecutors said in a statement that they were opening anti-terrorism investigations into the three incidents following the shooting at the Ozar Hatorah school.
A man shot and killed at least four people, including three children, at the Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday.
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas, editing by Geert De Clercq)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
A domestic TransAsia Airways plane crashed on landing on an island off the west coast of tyhoon-hit Taiwan on Wednesday, killing 47 people, the Civil Aeronautics Administration said. Full Article
Wrecked Concordia finally headed for scrapyard after massive salvage operation. Full Article