France opens terrorism probe into shootings
PARIS (Reuters) - French anti-terrorism prosecutors will investigate the shooting of a teacher and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse on Monday and the shooting of three soldiers in two other separate incidents last week, they said.
Paris prosecutors said in a statement that they were opening anti-terrorism investigations into the three incidents following the shooting at the Ozar Hatorah school.
A man shot and killed at least four people, including three children, at the Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday.
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas, editing by Geert De Clercq)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
- Modi orders officials to clean loos on Gandhi's birthday
Tens of thousands of pro-democracy protesters extended a blockade of Hong Kong streets on Tuesday, stockpiling supplies and erecting makeshift barricades ahead of what some fear may be a push by police to clear the roads before Chinese National Day. Full Article
Recovery of Japan volcano victims suspended amid signs of rising activity. Full Article