PARIS French anti-terrorism prosecutors will investigate the shooting of a teacher and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse on Monday and the shooting of three soldiers in two other separate incidents last week, they said.
Paris prosecutors said in a statement that they were opening anti-terrorism investigations into the three incidents following the shooting at the Ozar Hatorah school.
A man shot and killed at least four people, including three children, at the Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday.
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas, editing by Geert De Clercq)
Trending On Reuters
Palestinian men armed with knives and a gun killed at least three people and wounded several others in a string of attacks in Jerusalem and near Tel Aviv on Tuesday, police said, on a "Day of Rage" declared by Palestinian groups. Full Article | Related Story
- Flight MH17 shot down by Russian-built Buk missile, Dutch report says
- Iranian parliament passes bill approving nuclear deal
- Taliban pull back from Kunduz as fighting flares on southern highway
- Syrian rebels fortify frontline with anti-tank missiles
- Japan, China agree to promote dialogue despite UNESCO dispute