Cricket-Rain delays start of Bangladesh innings v Sri Lanka
DHAKA, March 20
DHAKA, March 20 (Reuters) - Rain delayed the start of the Bangladesh innings in the Asia Cup against Sri Lanka at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on Tuesday.
Sri Lanka were all out for 232 runs in 49.5 overs and tournament organisers said no overs will be lost from the Bangladesh innings in the day-night match if there is a delay less than one hour.
(Editing by Mark Meadows; firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 207 542 7933; Twitter: @mark_meadows; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; For the sports blog Left Field: blogs.reuters.com/sport))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- UPDATE 4-Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- UPDATE 2-U.S. to fly African troops to Central African Republic to ease violence
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article