Cricket-Rain delays start of Bangladesh innings v Sri Lanka
DHAKA, March 20
DHAKA, March 20 (Reuters) - Rain delayed the start of the Bangladesh innings in the Asia Cup against Sri Lanka at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on Tuesday.
Sri Lanka were all out for 232 runs in 49.5 overs and tournament organisers said no overs will be lost from the Bangladesh innings in the day-night match if there is a delay less than one hour.
(Editing by Mark Meadows; email@example.com; +44 207 542 7933; Twitter: @mark_meadows; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; For the sports blog Left Field: blogs.reuters.com/sport))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article