Cricket-Rain delays start of Bangladesh innings v Sri Lanka
DHAKA, March 20
DHAKA, March 20 (Reuters) - Rain delayed the start of the Bangladesh innings in the Asia Cup against Sri Lanka at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on Tuesday.
Sri Lanka were all out for 232 runs in 49.5 overs and tournament organisers said no overs will be lost from the Bangladesh innings in the day-night match if there is a delay less than one hour.
(Editing by Mark Meadows; email@example.com; +44 207 542 7933; Twitter: @mark_meadows; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; For the sports blog Left Field: blogs.reuters.com/sport))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article