GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article