GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EXCLUSIVE - Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. urges Moscow to immediately withdraw convoy from Ukraine
- UPDATE 3-Dynegy cuts exposure to wholesale power with deals worth $6.25 bln
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article