GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article