GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Twelve-hour cease-fire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- UPDATE 1-Former Bear Stearns chairman Greenberg dead at 86
- Israel rejects Gaza ceasefire plan, wants changes - govt source
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
A 12-hour humanitarian truce went into effect on Saturday after Israel and Palestinian militant groups in the Gaza Strip agreed to a U.N. request for a pause in fighting and efforts proceeded to secure a long-term cease-fire moved ahead. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article