GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
- Runaway spy Snowden is surprise guest on Putin phone-in
- UPDATE 4-Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage