GMR says Kingfisher making cash and carry payments to airports
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) is making regular cash and carry payments to GMR's Delhi and Hyderabad airports, a GMR Group executive said on Tuesday.
Kingfisher owes 750 million rupees and Air India AIN.UL owes 4.5 billion rupees in unpaid dues to GMR Airports Holding Ltd, said Sidharath Kapur, chief financial officer, airports at GMR Group.
Delay in these payments "may severely affect the profitability of Delhi and Hyderabad airports," he said.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article