Infosys has seen "ramp down" in various accounts: CEO
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, has seen "ramp down" in orders from various accounts and especially in the financial services sector, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal told television channels on Friday.
Infosys reported a 27.4 percent rise in quarterly profit earlier on Friday, but forecast lower-than-expected revenue growth for the current fiscal year due to an uncertain global economy and currency volatility.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article