Infosys has seen "ramp down" in various accounts: CEO
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, has seen "ramp down" in orders from various accounts and especially in the financial services sector, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal told television channels on Friday.
Infosys reported a 27.4 percent rise in quarterly profit earlier on Friday, but forecast lower-than-expected revenue growth for the current fiscal year due to an uncertain global economy and currency volatility.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash
- Nigeria's purported Boko Haram leader says has "married off" girls - AFP
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article