Infosys has seen "ramp down" in various accounts: CEO
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, has seen "ramp down" in orders from various accounts and especially in the financial services sector, Chief Executive S.D. Shibulal told television channels on Friday.
Infosys reported a 27.4 percent rise in quarterly profit earlier on Friday, but forecast lower-than-expected revenue growth for the current fiscal year due to an uncertain global economy and currency volatility.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Apple says celebrity photo breach targeted, not due to its systems
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Nasty, brutish and artsy? Neanderthal hashtag engraving found
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article