Infosys says Q1 margin seen down 2 pct q/q
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Infosys, India's No.2 software services exporter, expects profit margin in the quarter to end-June to be 200 basis points lower than in the quarter to end-March, its chief financial officer said on Friday.
Margins would be hit by staff hiring charges and visa-related costs, V. Balakrishnan told reporters.
Bangalore-based Infosys posted a 27.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, but forecast lower-than-expected revenue growth for the current fiscal year due to an uncertain global economy and currency volatility.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Latest Obamacare legal knot won't be easy to untangle
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- UPDATE 1-Netanyahu asks Kerry to help resume U.S. flights to Israel
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article