Facebook to acquire mobile software app Tagtile: report
REUTERS - Facebook Inc will acquire privately held Tagtile, a customer loyalty mobile application, according to published reports.
Facebook, which is preparing for an initial public offering, said it will acquire substantially all of the assets of the San Francisco startup and Tagtile founders will join the social networking company, Bloomberg News reported.
The financial terms were not disclosed.
(Reporting By Debra Sherman; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
A passenger spaceship being developed by Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic company crashed during a test flight on Friday near the Mojave Air and Space Port in California, killing one pilot and seriously injuring the other, officials said. Full Article