Facebook to acquire mobile software app Tagtile: report
REUTERS - Facebook Inc will acquire privately held Tagtile, a customer loyalty mobile application, according to published reports.
Facebook, which is preparing for an initial public offering, said it will acquire substantially all of the assets of the San Francisco startup and Tagtile founders will join the social networking company, Bloomberg News reported.
The financial terms were not disclosed.
(Reporting By Debra Sherman; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- UPDATE 8-At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760
- Gunmen said to chase investigators from MH17 crash site
Amazon.com Inc posted a much larger-than-expected loss in the second quarter as it continues its rapid pace of investment in new businesses such as digital content and consumer electronics. Full Article
Google under fire from regulators over response to EU privacy ruling. Full Article
Flaws could expose users of privacy-protecting software, researchers say. Full Article
China regulator determines Qualcomm has monopoly - state-run newspaper. Full Article