Facebook to acquire mobile software app Tagtile: report
REUTERS - Facebook Inc will acquire privately held Tagtile, a customer loyalty mobile application, according to published reports.
Facebook, which is preparing for an initial public offering, said it will acquire substantially all of the assets of the San Francisco startup and Tagtile founders will join the social networking company, Bloomberg News reported.
The financial terms were not disclosed.
(Reporting By Debra Sherman; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
USB devices such as mice, keyboards and thumb-drives can be used to hack into personal computers in a potential new class of attacks that evade all known security protections, a top computer researcher revealed on Thursday. Full Article
Xiaomi's star rises as Chinese handset makers gnaw at Samsung's share: report. Full Article
Microsoft ordered by U.S. judge to submit customer's emails from abroad. Full Article