ICICI Bank cuts base rate by 0.25 pct
REUTERS - ICICI Bank said on Thursday it will cut its base rate by 0.25 percent to 9.75 percent from 10 percent. The bank also said it will cut interest rates for retail fixed deposits by 0.25 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Captain of Korean ferry may not have been on bridge
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta starts prison term on June 17
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
The Election Commission has lifted a ban on a top aide of Hindu nationalist opposition leader Narendra Modi that had threatened to hobble his efforts to win votes in the country's most populous state. Full Article | Full Coverage