Rupee at 1-week high; GAAR delay helps
Reuters Market Eye - Rupee at 52.7450/75, after rising earlier to a one-week high of 52.68 in intraday trade vs 52.9150/9250 last close. Dealers say positive sentiment on foreign fund inflows on GAAR delay, fears of an active RBI helping rupee.
Local stock, however, down 0.4 percent, bucking positive Asian trend.
Dealer tips 52.60-53.00 range for session.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
- Interpol says use of stolen passports on flights "of great concern"
A missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have turned back from its scheduled route before vanishing from radar screens, military officers said on Sunday, deepening the mystery surrounding the fate of the plane and the 239 people aboard. Full Article