Rupee at 1-week high; GAAR delay helps
Reuters Market Eye - Rupee at 52.7450/75, after rising earlier to a one-week high of 52.68 in intraday trade vs 52.9150/9250 last close. Dealers say positive sentiment on foreign fund inflows on GAAR delay, fears of an active RBI helping rupee.
Local stock, however, down 0.4 percent, bucking positive Asian trend.
Dealer tips 52.60-53.00 range for session.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.3 percent to an all-time high of 27,706.80. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.28 percent to a record of 8,275.15. Full Article